Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 1

Okay, here we go.....I am planning to track what I eat and when I exercise. Here is today's tally so far:

B-fast consisted of 1 scrambled egg, slice of cheddar, small tortilla and a tbsp of salsa. 1/2 can pepsi (sorry, ya'll...must have pepsi in the am!) lol

2 cups of water

Lunch consisted of about 2 cups of leftover sesame chicken, veggies, white rice and salmon. FYI; chicken was fried, but dang! was it good! Besides, I didn't want to waste it =)~

1 cup of water

Brisk walk for 30 mins in the hills by my casa

2 comments:

  1. Go sissy!!
    Yes, I'm on board...all the help I can get...I have been "not eating after 4pm" since Jan 3, Monday. I have only lost 4 pounds, but I am losing instead of gaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, checking to see how my name shows up...

    ReplyDelete