Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 3

Mornin=) How r ya'll doin? I did not do well last pm=( What is it about the evenings? I had an eggroll, 2 pieces of cheese garlic bread and a few bites of a yummy focaccia veggie pesto sandwich.  And lets not forget a few glasses of Chardonnay. Must of been at least a 1000 calories! Ugh! However, new day! Blessing! This am I had a b-fast burrito with 1 egg, 1 small slice of cheddar and a half a tortilla. And pepsi of course;) Already drank 2 glasses of water. Yepee! lol So, I've decided my goal for this week is to drink 8 glasses of water everyday and try to eat less of what I would normally eat. Baby steps! So far, I'm on track for water. KJ has become the incredible shrinking woman! Cindy is sticking to not eating after 4 and is making progress. Lynne is on board with the water. Right? I'm only gonna weigh once a week. I think this will help as it will seem that I am loosing faster. (at least in my warped mind) lol Also, I'm gonna try to "blog" in the evenings so I can be more accountable. Luv to all ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good; need to bump my water from 5 to 8. For bfast 2day: 1 egg w/ onion & shrooms cooked in 1/4 tsp coco oil, 1 pc wheat toast w/ dab butter, 1/3 C oj. Planning a 1/2 ham sandwich for lunch and don't know yet for dinner. Made walnut/grape/chicken salad for dinner last night with leftover potato soup. Planning on some sort of cardio 2day.

    ReplyDelete