Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 2

Mornin=) How are my sissy's today? My evening went well.  Finished up my water intake (8 glasses). Didn't eat much for supper. I made chalupas with veggie refried beans, guac, lettuce, tomato and salsa. I had a half of one. My daughter broke out some candy bars and I succumbed. I had a tiny butterfinger and a bite of a crunch bar and an almond chocolate bar. YIKES! However, today is a new day! God is great! I will persevere on my shrinking quest. lol
So, this am, I had a chalupa loaded with lettuce/tomato with a tbsp of guac. I also had my 1/2 can of pepsi;) Now I'm on to the water drinking. 1 down!
I've heard from all 3 of my sissy's and I am pleased to announce....ya'll are all in! Yeehaw! We are gonna shrink together! I need all the help I can get. This is gonna be so fun! A great way for us to keep in touch and conquer the scale. I love ya'll!

1 comment: